Buy feliway mulitcat starter set
- Vet Recommended: Feliway MultiCat is the #1 Vet Recommended solution to help reduce tension and conflict between cats living together
- Drug free solution: The diffuser emits an odorless copy of the harmony marker pheromone which helps maintain a harmonious bond between cats, and prevent fighting, chasing, blocking, and staring
- Reduces conflict between cats: Clinically proven to help decrease the frequency and intensity of tension between cats in the Home
- See results in 7 days: For best results, use continuously for 30 days
- How to use: The Feliway MultiCat Diffuser should be plugged in continuously in the room where your cats spend the most time
- Covers upto 700 sq feet: For best results, avoid plugging in the Diffuser under shelves and behind doors, curtains and furniture as that will impair how it works
- Starter kit includes: One Diffuser head and one refill vial that lasts up to 30 days
I have seen no change in the behavior between my senior cat and the younger new addition (younger cat) to the household. I will not purchase again.
Feliway Multicat has been a blessing with my two boys! As soon as winter comes they always get owlish and fight. I plug in the Feliway MultiCat and peace reigns again! Wonderful product!
Raven, our rescue kitty, is 1 and has been with us since she was about 3 weeks old. She is the epitome of friskiness. Recently, we brought in a cat who was looking for food and comfort. Raven started hissing and snorting immediately. I never heard a cat snort before. She also pounces on our other cats to rough house. With the Feliway MultiCat diffuser, she is less aggressive. It's been a week that we started using the diffuser. Although she still growls, she isn't snorting anymore. I feel that continual use will yield more positive results.
We have two adult cats (4 years old) and recently adopted two kittens who are now young adult cats (1 year old) in our household. One of the older cats struggled to adjust to the new additions and was constantly hissing, swatting, and fighting with them every time they crossed paths. She started to spend a lot of time hiding in closets to avoid interacting with them. She refused to be in a room with them and was having severe anxiety eating in the same area as the kittens, to the point that she lost a significant amount of weight. She definitely was not herself anymore. Since we got the Feliway MultiCat diffuser, she has been more confident, stopped hiding, tolerates the kittens, regaining the lost weight, and today we even caught her catching a nap with one of them. Thank you Feliway, for giving us our cat back!
When Luna was 2, her college student owners decided they could no longer keep her and convinced my kind hearted college student daughter that she was a wonderful house cat. My daughter couldn't keep Luna herself but brought her home to my household, which consisted only of an elderly cat and a sedate dog. Luna was unhappy from the start, fearful of everything, and expressed this aggressively. We added a kitten the next year, and while she tolerated June she continued to prefer the outdoors as much as I'd let her. Despite a large house and 3 litter boxes she frequently soiled on the rugs. Facing a move to a smaller house in a busier neighborhood I feared this would become even worse, and my tolerance for it was reaching an end. I came terribly close to removing her from my household. In desperation, I tried Feliway MultiCat. Wow!!! Fairly instantly, Luna became a wonderful addition to the menagerie. Six months in, and four months since the move, she's happy to be indoors all the time, has never yet failed to use the litter boxes, follows me around the house, and has become a lap cat. Feliway really saved her life. I continue to recommend it when I hear from others with problem cats.